Canada is widely known as one of the best countries in the world to live in and is also one of the top choices for people migrating for their jobs or residencies.
- An applicant should have one year of work experience which should be full time and paid work in the occupations most in demand in the list set by Canada.
- The applicant should have proficiency in the languages of English and French and should achieve 7 points or more in the Benchmarks set.
- A suitable and satisfactory funding should be there.
- Successful background and medical checks.
- The application must be between the ages of 18 and 55 to qualify for an application.
Australia has the 12th largest economy in the world and is known to be one of the richest countries to exist. The capital of Australia, Melbourne is known to be one of the most live able cities in the world and has been for almost six years.
- When applying for a visa application, the person must be at least 18 years of age and should not be more than 45 years old.
- They should have a strong work ethic and a one-year minimum work experience in a known degree which has higher job demands in Australia.
- The person should be proficient in the language of English
- The applicant should have at least 60 points in order to be eligible for the migration in the skilled programme.