HIGH NET WORTH INVESTORS
Find out how global citizenship could really strengthen your visions.
“The word global citizenship or world citizenship commonly describes an individual who positions his or her identification with a ‘global society’ above his or her identification as a resident of a specific nation or location. The premise is that one’s personality transcends geographical or political borders and that the universal human culture is interdependent and integral; humanity is ultimately one.”
Investing in new residences and nationality opens the ability for high income people to become world citizens. Throughout the last five years, we have led the path for a healthier, happier and safer tomorrow for more than 2,000 people and communities.
Key drivers for investors
• Mobility: Free journeys is also not beneficial, it is also a foundational liberty enjoyed by global citizens.
• Quality of life: Perceived on a case by case basis, it is a significant decision making consideration for high net wealth investors who want to maintain premium healthcare, standard of life, environmental sustainability, social change and much more.
• Security: The security of individuals and communities, as well as independence in a wider socio-economic context, is crucial for all citizens of the world and, in specific, for those coming from politically troubled regions.
• Health care and education: Before contemplating resettlement, candidates evaluate the benefits that the host nation offers for all family members.
• Taxation, retirement and succession planning: Higher and extremely higher net worth individuals actively investigate the impact of migration and the transfer of alternate residency and citizenship on their properties.
From a vital first stage, selecting the correct system through the whole phase of certification and status recognition, we work side by side with our stakeholders to offer knowledge and to support and facilitate the effective execution of the comprehensive process for each Global Citizen.