Montenegro’s natural beauty and complexity aren’t the only reasons why the nation is attracting vast opportunity for growth and development. Its recent independence and planned position have also influenced Montenegro to become central to some of the most important industries in the world.
Discover a world of benefits within Montenegro:
- Fast procedure. Residency within 3 weeks and approval of citizenship within six months.
- Dependents under 18 years of age are also granted citizenship with main applicants.
- No language requirements.
- No obligation to surrender current nationality.
- NATO Member.
- Candidate country for future expansion of the EU, expected by 2025.
- E-2 Treaty Program signed between Montenegro and the United States which allows citizens of Montenegro to reside and work in the U.S. under an E-2 Investor Visa.
- Global mobility with access to 116 nations visa-free.
- Strategic geographical location in Europe with direct access to Adriatic Sea.
- Porto Montenegro; one of the world’s finest yachting marinas.
- An outstanding holiday destination.
To qualify for residency or citizenship, applicants must fulfill one of the investment options below in addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Possess a valid passport or another foreign travel document.
- Provide documents supporting the source and derivation of invested funds.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Prove the power of attorneys and the agreement of investors.
Government Fund Donation
Applicants must make a contribution of €100,000 in the form of a government fund donation.
Real Estate Investment
In addition to the donation, applicants are essential to invest in approved real estate projects in the country. Depending on where the selected projects are, applicants will have the choice of the following investment levels:
- €250,000 investment in an undeveloped region (north of the country), or
- €450,000 investment in a developed region (south of the country).