Portugal boasts a rich and diverse culture, Mediterranean climate, and a safe and stable setting ideal for raising families, conducting business or travelling. Investors find many opportunities in Portugal’s secure and fast-developing market, including the following:
- Residence visa waiver for entering Portugal.
- Live and work in Portugal.
- Visa-free travel within the Schengen member states.
- Permanent residency or citizenship of Portugal after five years as a temporary resident.
- Inclusion of family members, such as spouse or partner, dependent children and dependent parents.
Portugal’s Golden Resident Permit Program is offered in accordance with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs through the Department of Consular Affairs and the Portuguese Trade and Investment Agency (AICEP).
Aimed at attracting foreign direct investments to the country, the program produces a residency permit in Portugal to non-EU investors who fulfill one of the investment options below and meet the following requirements:
- Provide proof that investment funds originate from abroad.
- Hold no criminal record.
- The main applicant’s property is not frozen within the boundaries of the EU.
- Pay application and processing fees where applicable.
- Enter Portugal for the first time on a valid Schengen visa.
- Meet or exceed the minimum stay requirements. (Seven days for the first year, 14 days for succeeding two-year periods.)
In July 2015, through Act 63/2015 and Regulatory Decree 15-A/2015, the required investment options were revised and new ones added. Investors can now choose from the following:
- Applicants may acquire property valued at €500,000 or more, or
- Applicants may acquire property valued at €350,000 or more for properties more than 30 years old or located in urban regeneration areas designated for refurbishing, or
- Acquisition of property fitting any of the above requirements with 20% reduction on the minimum amount of investment, if purchased on a low density population area (€400,000.00 or €280,000.00).
Arton handpicks prestigious projects to meet our clients’ expectations. By investing in fractions of pre-qualified projects applicants become co-owners of the entire project and qualify for Portugal’s Golden Visa. Our selected projects share some key benefits:
- Guaranteed annual rental return, starting from the first year of operation;
- Easy and flexible exit strategy;
- 100% funds return guarantee after obtaining permanent residency or citizenship;
- 7 days accommodation per year.
- Sé Catedral Hotel (sold out)
- Located in the heart of Porto, close to the Douro River, this 50-room hotel rehabilitation consists of 38 fractions at €350,000 each. Request our project brochure.
Located in a low-density area of the country, facing the Tâmega River, this luxury hotel and spa transformation consists of 45 fractions at €280,000 each.
Located in the center of Cascais, facing the ocean and Cidadela, this splendid house restoration of a 20-suite boutique hotel consists of 22 fractions at €350,000 each. Request our project brochure.
Applicants may invest a minimum of €350,000 in research activities.
Applicants may invest a minimum of €250,000 in the arts or in the reconstruction or refurbishment of national heritage projects.
Applicants may invest a minimum of €500,000 for shares in investment funds or venture capital.
Applicants must create 10 or more jobs.
1. Temporary Residency
2. Processing Time
3. Investment Amount
Portugal’s visa is the sixth most powerful identification of the world. The different cultures that reside in the country, the quietness, and its financial improvement throughout the long term focus on it for individuals to contribute and live here. Th3enation offers different open doors for financial specialists who want create a family life of their own as a resident of Portugal.
To obtain the Golden Visa of Portugal, you have to put resources into the land venture endorsed by the legislature. Portugal has an exceptionally less crime percentage when contrasted with different nations in the area and its economy is continually developing. In contrast to different nations, Portugal offers you to put resources into some particular chronicled properties rather than new land ventures which makes it essentially effective for the financial specialists.
The Golden Visa Program was started in 2012 with a plan to improve the state’s economy by drawing in global financial specialists. In the aftereffect of this venture, Investors get citizenship to appreciate all the advantages of living in the nation as a resident and the accompanying advantages:
1. Visa travel to the whole Schengen area.
2. Multiple venture alternatives for financial specialists in the land.
3. Portugal’s residency for the primary candidate and wards (Spouse and kids).
4. Permanent citizenship of Portugal following 5 years as a visitor inhabitant.
5. Permitted to live and work in the nation.
To fit the bill for a Portugal residency, candidates must submit reports including:
1. ID proof as identification and two visa size photos.
2. An ensured character leeway.
3. Clear criminal record.
4. Medical declarations demonstrating astounding wellbeing of the candidate and wards.
5. High individual total assets for a long time.
6. Spend a minimum of 35 days with wards in the nation you are applying for citizenship.
1. About €280,000 can be put resources into expressions, recreation, or restoring of the public legacy ventures
2. At least about €350,000 can be put resources into research exercises
3. At least about €500,000 can be put to get the offers in assets for speculation or capital endeavor.
Choose your Property:
In the event that a candidate puts resources into a pre-qualified land venture, they can be a co-proprietor for the organization and can take benefits including:
1. Return affirmation of yearly lease started from the beginning long stretches of activity
2. The leave procedure is advantageous and open
3. Once a perpetual residency will be accomplished, 100% funds will be returned.
4. Minimum remain for 7 days out of each year