Recognized the world over as the land of opportunity, the United States of America claims a rich and diverse culture, one of the sturdiest currencies in the world, and one of the most sought-after passports on the planet. Through the USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, investors can enjoy a host of exclusive benefits:
• No language skills required.
• No minimum education required.
• No business or managerial experience required.
• Investment wealth can come from a gift, inheritance, business ownership or any other lawful activity.
• No requirement to live in the area of investment.
• The opportunity to live, work and study anywhere in the U.S. and benefit from inferior tuition fees.
• Inclusion of dependent children under the age of 21.
To qualify for immigration by investment in the USA program applicants must fulfill one of the investment options below in addition to meeting the following criteria:
• Be at least 21 years of age.
• Show lawful source of assets and funds.
To be qualified for this investment option, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Make an investment of US$1.8 million in a new profitable initiative or US$900,000 if that enterprise is in a besieged commercial area, including rural areas or areas with unemployment of at least 150 percent that of the national average.
• Create full-time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers who must be direct employees of the commercial enterprise.
• Actively manage the day-to-day activities and/or policy preparation of the enterprise.
Regional centers are investment opportunities that have been pre-approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. To be entitled for this investment option, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Make an investment of US$900,000.
• Create full-time service for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, where indirect employment is permitted.
• Active management of the enterprise is not required.
Individuals who are nonconditional Green Card holders for at least five years can apply for naturalization upon meeting the following requirements:
• Be 18 years or older.
• Have lived within the state, or USCIS district with authority over the place of residence, for at least three months prior to the application.
• Have nonstop residence in the U.S. as a Green Card holder for at least five years immediately preceding the application.
• Be physically present in the U.S. for at least 30 months out of the five years (60 months) immediately prior the application.
• Reside uninterruptedly within the U.S. from the date of application for naturalization up to the time of naturalization.
• Be able to read, write and speak English, and have knowledge and an understanding of U.S. history and government (civics).
• Be of good moral character in keeping with the values of the Constitution of the United States, and well-disposed to the good instruction and happiness of the United States during all pertinent stages under the law.